Thursday 28 June 2018

Sunday November 20th 2016 - Big Dummy Shakedown

Work in Progress
(we just couldn't help ourselves :) )

**  We have some of the stuff for the back on order, there's a new proper flightdeck and some U tubes which are the running boards along the side and once we save a bit more we maybe will buy the large bags that go on each side. The rack that's on it, you can see under the deck it has a rail running a few inches below the top one, this is the P rack so I can mount my Ortlieb panniers onto it. Two panniers per side. It has an Old Man Mountain rack on the front but I may sell this and put my Surly Nice rack that I took off my Trucker onto it.

Jamie


DSC_1615 DSC_1617

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...