Wednesday 6 June 2018

April 11 2015 - Dura Ace for the Merckx



I am about to fit my Dura Ace onto the Merckx, same as my Squadra 53/39. I have 2 options, either mix my current Ultegra stuff with my Dura Ace 7700 9 speed or go the full hog with my old 7403 stuff from the parts box, the special parts box, but still, the parts box. With the 7400 Dura Ace I have the option of STI's or downtube shifters. If I stay 9 speed I will put on my DA chainset, brakes and mechs but keep the Ultegra STI's.

Jamie
Heres my 8 speed DA stuff


 photo DSC_0214.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...