Friday 8 June 2018

December 24th 2015 - Decals for the Pugsley


Put some decals on tonight. They were very hard as the main 'SURLY' decals stuck to the backing paper, so its a bit scratched on the edges in places where I had to hold it with a nail to get it off. I did debate leaving of the main SURLY decals but put them on anyway. I did them in the old style white instead of black and this may be why the decals were a bit funny, the little bag was stamped 2007 :roll:
Hopefully once built will look OK. I am quite liking this as I can get it back together after Christmas but then slowly try changing a few things about as time goes on.
Anyway, just thought I would share and also say Merry Christmas to all my fellow retrobikers, have a great day no matter where you are.

Jamie


DSC_1123 DSC_1127 DSC_1119 DSC_1114 DSC_1122

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...