Thursday 7 June 2018

Sat June 27th 2015 - Merckx


After a couple of failed attempts to get out and put some miles in today, I finally managed a couple of hours out around the coast dodging the rain showers.
I should have really taken the Trucker out and put some miles/time on it trying to belatedly get some sort of preparation for this upcoming National Audax run in just on a month away. With being away for a 5 day weekend last week down to Thomas Land with Caleb and Heather and what with the weather I haven't put much time or miles in the last fortnight. So today I couldn't help it and just grabbed the Merckx for some faster, lighter fun running from the storm showers :)
I made it home just slightly wet as the heavens opened about a mile from home and I could see to the west that this was proper rain, like a wall coming towards me. I got a good pace on and made it before it got too serious. All good fun
Hope everyone else has had better weather and got out for a ride.
Here's a couple of pics.

Jamie


 photo DSCN1471.jpg  photo DSCN1474.jpg  photo DSCN1481.jpg  photo DSCN1478.jpg  photo DSCN1483.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...