Thursday 14 June 2018

May 1st - Non Riding weekend away - Anniversary


Not really a ride as such but a scouting trip on my anniversary weekend for my tour in a fortnight. I know, what an old romantic I am :) I have a week off and am hitting the road. Hadn't quite made my mind up but after the weekend when Heather and I went over to Durness and then stayed at the Riconach hotel I thought yes, this will do me. I was going to do a weekend run this weekend there and back as its not far from home but I thought I would either start or finish my week off round this way. I need to be in Glasgow at some point so it will be there and back maybe. I really like riding this stretch of the north and west coast but will do it at a more leisurely pace down through to Ardnamurchin etc
Anyway here's a couple of pics to show you why I love riding around here. Even though I wasn't riding this time, but it inspired me to. :0

I know I post a few pics from here but I like the view, always different, just depends on the weather.
Zoom in (real dimensions: 2048 x 1371)



DSC_1204 DSC_1205 DSC_1206 DSC_1207 DSC_1224 DSC_1238 DSC_1254 DSC_1280 DSC_1285

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...