Wednesday 6 June 2018

New Charge Spoon saddle to the 1X1 - November 16 2014



A horrible rainy, misty gale force day up here. Was planning on riding out to Altnabreac station today on the Pugsley but the weather has killed that as its a bit too out the way and exposed to do in this weather on my own.
So instead I fitted my new charge Spoon saddle to the 1X1, I was lucky as I just came across this while looking at something non related and found it was a limited edition colour for Leisure Lakes Bikes, so phoned and found they had 2 left and were discounted. Thank you very much.
Quiet day so just thought I'd share.
Hope the weather is better where you are :)

Jamie


 photo DSC_0046.jpg  photo DSC_0044.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...