Thursday 7 June 2018

Sun Sept 13th 2015 - Long Haul Trucker - Coast ride


Had a short couple of hours out along the coast yesterday on the LHT.
Saturdays weather was a wash out up here and Sundays improved as the day went on but the wind was very strong. Nice in the afternoon so got some easy miles in trying to setup my new Brooks saddle. Not 100% sure on it yet, its comfortable enough at the moment but I tried to set it up starting where my old one was which just wouldn't work. I kept sliding forward and so moved the saddle around and its currently 20ml further forward than my old one, this helped but still I was sliding onto the nose piece. I adjusted it on the seatpost and tilting it slightly up at the front by 2 notches was too much and eventually moved it to 1 notch and its better. I think because its new I am sliding now not the angle. By the end I was happier but time will tell. Anyway couldn't have been to much of a bother as I was happy to keep on heading into the wind but thought I better head back for dinner.
Anyway, just thought I would share.
Jamie

Getting arty now eh? No wonder I bought a Brooks, I'm becoming a pretentious wanker  photo DSCN1721 2.jpg  photo DSCN1716.jpg  photo DSCN1734.jpg  photo DSCN1713.jpg  photo DSCN1719.jpg  photo DSCN1725.jpg  photo DSCN1735.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...