Thursday 28 June 2018

Saturday December 10th 2016 - Big Dummy out for a run

Out this afternoon for a long ride on the Dummy to try and get some stuff dialled in.
Did about 30 - 40 miles and they were hard miles :lol: I had everything from raging headwind, dodging rain showers and riding all that tarmac with a heavy Dummy made heavier with Fat tyres :roll: A few stops here and there and a long way into town that was far longer than I thought, as usual.
I met Heather and Caleb in town at the café at the caravan park for a coffee. I was lucky as by the time I got there I thought they would have been and gone and be waiting at home. I had done the bulk of the ride getting there and so needed to fuel up for the dark dash home so I had a large American pancake smothered in cream and maple syrup, large chocolate milkshake and finished with a large latte, well it's a long ride and it's winter ;)
One small rain shower on the way and a stop at the beach as the clouds had cleared and the moon and stars were out making it a pleasant evening ride.

Jamie

Looking ominous. DSCN3160 Not so big out in this country DSCN3165 The beach under the moonlight DSCN3175

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...