Thursday 14 June 2018

Sat May 28th, 2016 - Merckx ride out


Had a nice ride out this afternoon on the Merckx. Lovely weather but an ever strengthening wind from the south made the run home a good effort.
A late afternoon run for a couple of hours, a usual circular loop and trip up to Dunnet Head to finish off. First time out on the Merckx for a while so it felt pretty fast after mainly being on the Trucker. About to put my 7400 Dura Ace Stuff back on so it was good, but back to the usual conundrum of it runs so sweet I start to wonder should I change it again. :lol:
Anyway just thought I would post as it was a lovely day up here, and with the wind from the south it kept the sea harr at bay. Fairly hazy sort of day though.
I also thought as my Merckx is retro I would post as I have had it mentioned that most of my rides aren't retro.
Hopefully the weather was good for everyone else as well and you got out for a ride too, I had a few things going on this morning and then watched the Giro this afternoon. Another brilliant stage.

Jamie DSCN2490 DSCN2488 DSCN2494 DSCN2501

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...