Wednesday 6 June 2018

Caleb with Long Haul Trucker and trailer May 2014

Caleb with Long Haul Trucker and trailer May 2014


Out yesterday on the LHT with Caleb in his trailer. We did a loop of about 30 miles or so inland, in a zigzag type route to Thurso. Had a milkshake and a chocolate brownie at our freind Audreys cafe and then came home along the coast. A long ride time wise as we stopped at the beachs, bays, harbours as well as for lambs and calves on the way.
A good ride and I really noticed the trailer at the end of it, the hill up to home had me thinking I had a flat rear tyre, it was really just knackered legs :)
I've been trying to take him further and further each time and for longer durations as he wants to come with me to Orkney, so I just need to make sure he can do it. 

Cheers
Jamie


 photo DSCF3020.jpg  photo DSCF3033.jpg  photo DSCF3042.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...