Wednesday 13 June 2018

Jan 2016 Strathpuffer 24 hour race


Another great Strathpuffer completed :D
A few retroriders taking part, there was Brian, Kaiser and Dr S (Si) doing it solo and myself, Gilm and Jason along with a couple of others from the Fatbike Forum on the Fatty Owl team.
I was 26+ on my 1X1 this year and I think it was the best option as it was a giant mudfest. The only place I had to get off and push was on the steep downhill as the mud was around 8 to 12 inch thick and wet like concrete, around a kilometre of it. But there was one section about 100 metres long that was just like porridge.
A good weekend though, as usual.
We did OK as our Fatty Owl team came in third in class :D 


DSC_0068

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...