Wednesday 6 June 2018

Long Haul Trucker - April 19 2015


The Drakes of Hazard do sound way too good. :)
Spent the morning mowing the lawn and tidying stuff around the yard. Then after bacon roll for lunch, Caleb and I took some rubbish to the tip in Thurso. Home around 2 so watched Amstel on the box then after finishing a few other things I got out for about an hour and a half or two hours on the Trucker. Went out towards Groats on the high road then cross country towards Lyth. Part way to Lyth I took a turn back towards home and cruised back along some pretty quiet roads. All was on singletrack roads but I think I seen 3 or 4 cars the whole way.
Weather here was solid cloud all day, no rain but certainly felt like it could even though the temp wasn't too bad. Wind was the same as yesterday with a steady easterly breeze.
Nice ride on the Trucker and its certainly comfortable on these rough back roads up here. Thats the first thing I thought of after the last few weeks being solely on the Merckx.
Anyway I hope everyone else had a good one.
Some pics:


 photo DSCN1034.jpg  photo DSCN1037.jpg  photo DSCN1036.jpg  photo DSCN1039.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...