Sunday 29 July 2018

Sun Jul 29, 2018 - Audax Jerseys

Just thought I would post this photo I took the other week of a few various Audax jerseys.
I was heading south a couple of weeks back for the East Lothian Rough Stuff Audax and thought I better throw a jersey and a spare in the kit bag. I pulled out my Audax ones and thought ' maybe I am multicultural after all'  :)
While I wear my Aussie one most as that is my home, I love my Audax Ecosse one as that is who I ride with and it's where I live and have lived for a good few years now, whilst the Audax UK is my Audax organisation whom I am also a part of.
Just never really looked at the three of them in one spot before.

Jamie


DSC_0037

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...