Friday 27 July 2018

Sun Jun 03, 2018 - Jack Taylor shakedown pt3 ?

I must admit Caleb did ride his bike this morning with at least 6 of those steroids in his system and at least ten puffs of Salbutomol so I hope the testers don't show up. He's far too young to be banned for life :)
He is really not well at all but I had to let him ride it up the road this morning, he is so excited with his new bike.
I was out this afternoon still trying to decide about the Jack Taylor repaint or not. It is still just cobbled together with the stuff off the Mercian and some Dura Ace that was in the spares box. Problem is I have the Mercian that could do with a repaint and another project on the go. If only all my problems were so :)
It was quite foggy with the sea Harr not lifting much all day so quite bleak really but I got a good 30 odd kilometres in with a coffee stop at some friends.
Hope the weather was better for the rest of the macretro clan and you managed to bask in the sunshine.

Jamie


DSC_1931 DSCN4861 DSCN4863 DSCN4865

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...