Friday 13 July 2018

Sun Jan 22, 2017 - Long Haul Trucker - local -

Well this afternoon I was out on then LHT for a while just putting in some miles. It was a nice morning, bloody cold, and then after sorting a few things at home with the family I headed out. It was still fairly cold but a fairly obvious front was coming in from the north west. As I was heading home it all of a sudden got a bit darker as the clouds rolled in and felt colder as the wind picked up a notch or two. Not too bad and as usual it was better than not getting out at all.
I also stopped on the way home to negotiate with the hens a bit more. All I will say is it was eggcellent and I may get it for chicken feed, but that's enough, I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch ;)

Jamie

Look how unusual I'm facing into the wind, and here is the clouds ;)
DSCN3343

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...