Sunday 24 July 2022

31st December 2021 - New Years ride on the Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 While I have been riding the Jack Taylor recently, I must admit despite being my favourite ride it was little used during December. Mainly due to the weather, what with gale force winds most weekends, work and also that I had a few rides planned for the cargo bike but thankfully I had four relaxing days off at Christmas and had a wonderful time with the family and also managed to get out riding on all four days. 

Tuesday I had the bulk of the afternoon to myself and it was a lovely clear, wind free day, though my phone was saying it was minus 1.c 

It was a local ride heading south then west on the back roads and farm tracks leading in a loop for a nice relaxed ride over some familiar roads. Some of the backroads had seen no traffic or sun as they were still very icy in places. There was a few tractors about and I had to very slowly pick my way along about 500metres of road that was about an inch thick in semi frozen mud and slurry. Thank god for mudguards.

Anyway I just thought I would share some photos.

Jamie

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...