Sunday 24 July 2022

1st January 2022 - Jack Taylor Super Clubman New Years Day ride. - start the year as it's meant to go on

 Happy New Year to all.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day and started the year on a good footing.
I had a lovely sunny visit to the horses with Heather and Caleb this morning.
I got the year off to a decent riding start, with a late afternoon ride out on the Super Clubman. I really wanted to start it as I mean it to go on. Headed into Thurso taking a a couple of scenic detours before trying to race home before it got too dark.
Very cool and crisp but a bit of sun up there breaking through so off to a good start.

Jamie
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...