Monday 25 July 2022

2nd January 2022 - Jack Taylor Coastal ride

 Today or I should say late this afternoon’s ride I picked up from yesterday and headed the opposite direction to basically just get a couple of hours in round the coast on the Super Clubman. Was busy during the day with family but made some time late on as the forecast up here was for rain this evening and through tomorrow then Tuesday 70mph winds and days of snow, so could be the last chance for a few days as I am back to work Weds. that will give you a reprieve from my holiday posts :)

Late start meant lights on from the go, wind was picking up steadily and the clouds were coming in. I explored a few coastal paths and tracks and also discovered a few shortcuts between my usual trails.
The rain caught up to me on the few miles of main road before home, though only light, so was pretty lucky.
Just love riding this JT, does everything on road, off road, bit of cyclocross today as well. Though there were bits where I was thinking of Eric's Jack Taylor off roader, atb that he had for sale. Alas too big for me, but it would have been nice ;)

Jamie


Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...