Monday 25 July 2022

27th February 2022 - Non acoustic bike joins the stable - Royal Enfield 500 Classic

 Well a non bicycle weekend this time.

Well a few people know I have had my BMW motorbike for sale for a short while as had been looking at getting something a bit lighter and smaller as my days of doing distance touring regularly are gone. I had been looking for a Royal Enfield 500 Classic for a while but since stopping production they are harder and harder to find. Well I found one not too far away for a very good price and went and rode it, loved it, bought it, yesterday. 700 miles only, as new.
Thanks to my lovely wife for helping me with this. 🥰
Not to worry, while I will put up the odd post about the motorcycle it will still primarily be about my bicycles ;)

Jamie




Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...