Saturday 30 April 2022

Saturday 30th April 2022 - Blog update on the updates ..................

 Okay! Latest edit - 30/04/2022

So I never really got round to continuing to update the blog but as always I keep going out riding, having fun, mini adventures etc that I really should keep documenting for myself and maybe my son. The more I ride the further I am falling behind with this and the more I put it off. 

While I realise nobody else really looks at it except for the rare visitor who is most likely lost or stumbles upon it from some obscure post, but none the less it is something I like to document. If anyone else likes it please let me know.  

I will attempt to post up a load of the more interesting rides and bring it up to date, these will most likely be more photo posts with a brief description rather than my usual rambling. 

Was meant to be out this afternoon heading south on the Mercian but seen as how it's raining now and family is out for an hour or so, I may as well make a start. 

Wish me luck ;) 


Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...