Saturday 30 April 2022

September 25th 2021 - Big Dummy ride - Local Shopping run ++ long ride home ;)

 September was a pretty bleak month here with rain and wind being the two constants in the crazy weather. 

So with a slight break in the wetness I took the Big Dummy into town as I had a few errand sto run and also was desperate to have a nice ride on it as I was certain now I was putting it up for sale as now Caleb is riding either tandem or on his own so doesn't use it and while I wanted to keep a cargo in the family I felt like a change and had finally decided that yes, I would build a Larry V's Harry Bullitt. But after all the history and miles I would certainly have trouble letting go of the Dummy. 

Anyway, a really nice ride to town then back up the hills and the long loop home made that decision even harder. It was fantastic ride and even loaded it just kept rolling. I did stop at the donut counter at Lidls to get some fuel for my motor though :) 


Jamie



IMG_6423 IMG_6424 IMG_6425 IMG_6428 IMG_6433 IMG_6435 IMG_6439 IMG_6444 IMG_6452 IMG_6453 IMG_6455

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...