Sunday 16 January 2022

Sunday 16/01/2022 - Bringing the Blog Up to date!!

 Hello anyone out there who may be in any way interested in this blog. :) 

As could maybe be inferred from my posts the last week or so I am endeavouring to bring the blog up to date once again. 

I seem to have let it slip for the last 6 months or so and while we are still living under some restrictions at various times throughout this time, I have had some great rides in that time, many on my own and many with my great riding buddy Brian. 

I will get them up over the next couple of weeks, and while the text may be abridged heavily there is quite a few photos and one or two changes to the fleet!  

I will post them headed with the dates they were ridden as usual and do them in order so hopefully they will flow at some point up to the present. 

And if anyone out there is interested at all then give a shout or a wave. 

Jamie 16/01/2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...