Monday, 3 January 2022

16th May 2021 - Flying Scot Ventoux Ride

 Flying Scot Ventoux - 16th May 2021


Out riding this afternoon with the little man.

We were out solo today rather than our usual Flying Scot tandem. After getting lots done yesterday around home we had a fairly cruisy day with breakfast at Annies Bakery, a bit of bike building to change some things on the Scot and then out riding in the lovely sunshine.

Caleb was out hitting the hills on his 3 speed tourer and I was on the Flying Scot Ventoux. Certainly a nice day for it. The Scot was a pleasure, as usual to ride. 


Jamie




IMG_5631 IMG_5618 IMG_5619 IMG_5626 IMG_5629

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 12th,13th and 14th 2026 - Long weekend with the Surly Ogre, Aviemore and Cairngorm National Park

A bit slow posting but better late than never. The weekend before last I managed to get a Monday off as I had to take Caleb down to Aviemore...