Wednesday 9 December 2015

Pugsley fairweather pics Jan 2013 - Dec 2015

 

A few more fairweather pics of the Pugsley, will post some more of the winter ones.
Its been over three years since I built up the Pugs and I thought I would stick some updates in as it has just gone off to the paintshop for a freshen up.
Its been a brilliant machine in its white snow guise. Its ridden summer and winter, sun, rain, hail and snow as well as a lot of coastal work in the sand and on rock. Its been all over the mountains throughout Scotland as well.
 Its done a couple of Puffer 24 hour races, three Fourth Fat meetings, Global Fat Bike Days, retrobike meets, Fatbike club meets, Singlespeed races and meets as well as towed my sons trailer, carried his I-Bert seat and used to train my huskies, as well as to take me exploring all the hidden corners of this country.
Great machine and always run singlespeed.
Long live the Pugs!
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...