Wednesday 18 September 2019

16/09/2019 - Jack Taylor Catalogue and Envelope - present in the mail

Having been away for all of last week with the family, first picking up our new, but old Old Town HW canoe and then spending a fabulous week in Aberfeldy with my sister and brother in law, visiting from Australia, I arrived home to find a surprise package waiting for me.
A gentleman by the name of Clive, and on the retrobike forum also known as Kingbling, had very kindly sent me a superb condition Jack Taylor catalogue and a printed envelope.
As well as being extremely grateful as well as humbled by his generosity, I was touched that he had thought enough of me to give them to me. Thank you very much Clive.
They will join the Jack Taylor issue of Bicycle Quarterly that Ken Taylor signed for me at the ride last month.

Jamie


IMG_2034 IMG_2035 IMG_2036 IMG_2037 IMG_2038 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...