Thursday 18 April 2019

Flying Scot - New Decals

Ordered some new decals for the Fling Scot last week from H Lloyds last week. They were waiting for me yesterday when I arrived home and with the family being away, I spent some time quietly sitting in the living room fitting them.
The quality is the usual from Lloyds with the decals being bright and vibrant. The instructions are very easy to follow with the main stress coming from making sure everything is lined up, straight and in the centre. I will still need to lacquer them but they certainly added to the frame already quality look.  This frame being a Ventoux model should really have a Ventoux one on the downtube instead of Flying Scot but as they don't do one I just used the standard Flying Scot  one. I will get Gil, the decal man to make me a couple up as they are just a standard font I think and wait until they are needed as the Flying Scot ones suite I think. I also fitted a emblem to the seat tube and the two small fork decals.
Looking forward to riding this one :)

Jamie


IMG_0787 IMG_0791 IMG_0792 IMG_0794 IMG_0797

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...