Tuesday 9 January 2024

Sunday 7th January 2024 - Jack Taylor Super Clubman Local Coastal wintery ride.

I hope everyone has had a happy Christmas and New Year. Here is to a safe and peaceful 2024  

Well back to the start of another year and I must admit I am off to a late start with my Jack Taylor, or any of my road bikes. The weather has been so abysmal since New Years last week that I had one mtb ride so far.

I managed out yesterday, Sunday, on the Super Clubman as it was the first dryish day we have had. The roads were still quite wet in places but the temperature was up slightly so thought to make the most of it and try and kick the retro ride year off. The state of the roads was pretty bad even on this often used backroad route I do regularly.
Still, always a pleasant experience riding this bike, It is nice to ride regardless of the conditions. Just fits so nicely.
I was thinking when riding along about maybe fitting it with the 8 speed triple kit and using it for a couple of audax rides this year. Hmmm....


Jamie


Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...