Friday, 27 July 2018

Sat Jun 09, 2018 - Big Dummy with the boy

I had a while out this afternoon with Caleb as he put some miles in on his new bike and I tried to teach him about using his gears. Had to find a few hills but he is getting it pretty quickly. He wants to ride the 24 mile round trip to Thurso tomorrow as he has a party at the pool in town. We probably should as he wants to ride his bike rather than be on the back of the Dummy when we go tour Orkney again in the summer holidays. Not very retro but thought I would share. :)

Jamie


DSC_1946 DSCN4872

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 12th,13th and 14th 2026 - Long weekend with the Surly Ogre, Aviemore and Cairngorm National Park

A bit slow posting but better late than never. The weekend before last I managed to get a Monday off as I had to take Caleb down to Aviemore...