Sunday 10 September 2023

10th September 2023 - Some documentation relating to Jack Taylor Super Tourist + Trying the Ostrich front bag.

 Yesterday before heading out onto the ride I thought to try my Ostrich front randonneur bag and see what I still required for fitting it. I need a Nitto stem decauler and should be good to go. It's certainly a bigger size than I am used to but should be perfect for an overnighter. 

Jamie 



Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Documentation that came with the bike sale bill Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...