Monday 17 April 2023

16th April 2023 - Mercian King of Mercia - Local Caithness Ride

Had a couple of hours spare after lunch and as it was such a nice day up here I didn't want to waste them not riding.
Even though I had somewhere to be with the family later in the afternoon I still didn't want to rush anywhere, I more, just left the house and headed south on some of the quieter roads and just thought I would see where I end up. My plan was to stick to the backroads and just loop back to home, pretty much making it up as I went.
The bike of choice was my equal favourite, King of Mercia. This bike is perfect for these rides where you are out meandering around the back roads at a leisurely pace, equally at home on a long fast audax, pretty much perfect for anything. As it was today.
Anyway here's a few photos.

Jamie


Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...