Sunday 29 May 2022

4th November 2021 - Kidical Mass Ride Inverness

 4th November 2021 - Kidical Mass Ride Inverness 

Caleb and I headed down to Inverness picking up Brian along the way, for the Kidical Mass ride. The weather wasn't very good though thankfully the rain stopped when we got into Inverness and miraculously stayed dry for the few hours of the ride and just started to rain when we were packing up to leave. Very lucky. 

This was a chance to try out the LvH cargo bike in the city environs and also another chance for me to get used to it. After riding my other 'normal' bikes, it does take a slight adjustment in thinking about steering with the small 20" wheel so far out in front of you. It also gave me a chance to use my new back board from Germany with two waterproof pouches on the back so I can keep things like wallet, glasses, phone etc handy just in front of me.

Jamie 

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...