Sunday 8 November 2020

Saturday 7th November 2020 - Big Dummy evening ride - Adventure Syndicate match the miles

A few photos from this evenings ride on the Big Dummy. 
 I only realised at the last moment that the Adventure Syndicates new cargo bike movie was premiering tonight and today was the day they had set a few fun challenges. A couple of fun tasks they set for riders to do or things to find before the premier tonight at 7 on Vimeo. 
 Most people started their rides in the morning and made the sunrise,....ohh no, not for me. I set out at around three pm to do as much as I could, make the sunset, find ducks, car charging points, cross water etc and be back for home in time for the premier. Needless to say I didn't get one or two things but it was fun trying. 
Managed to have an excellent ride on the cargo bike, what else, and enjoy some night riding. Would say it keeps me off the streets but, it actually keeps me on them. 

 Jamie IMG_4215 IMG_4218 IMG_4227 IMG_4231 IMG_4233 IMG_4237

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...