Sunday 2 August 2020

Saturday 1st August 2020 - Evening ride on the Jack taylor Super Clubman

Well back out this evening before dinner as a busy day meant if I wanted a ride I had to squeeze it in late on. Only problem was the sun had slowly been disappearing for the previous few hours and I left home under ever darkening skies. Managed to get a good few miles in headed south until I crested a hill to see the rain heading north. Luckily up here you can see it coming from a good way off. I turned and headed home, no rush as I was already getting a few drops but not hanging around either. Very similar scenic photo stops as one of my Jack taylor posts a couple of months back. Very different looking though :) The Super Clubman was it's usual well handling joy to ride. I really am finding this my most enjoyable ride, it just handles so sweetly and maybe it's just the right style to suite how I ride these days but everything from the handling to the fit is just spot on. Jamie IMG_3597 IMG_3599 IMG_3600 IMG_3603 IMG_3604

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 31st March 2024 - Aviemore Easter Ride - Jack Taylor Super Clubman

 Easter Weekend ride part 2: A weekend away south to Aviemore to meet up with family and friends from even further south and  spend some tim...