Friday 28 December 2018

Merry Christmas to all 2018!

Just a quick belated Merry Christmas post.
I did have this post ready to go but due to a bit of reluctance/ lacking motivation to post anything on social media or the blog I just never got it finished. Hence why there are three posts  done tonight.
Here are a couple of photos to show that even the bikes were included at Christmas.
I myself have had a lovely Christmas period and  am very thankful to spend it with those I love and hope that anyone reading this has had the same opportunities to have the same.

Jamie


DSC_0296 DSCN5592

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 24th March 2024 - Jack Taylor Super Clubman shakedown ride - Caithness

  Yesterday was the first decent weather day when I hadn't been super busy so with a few hours to spare I decided to head out for a bit ...