Sunday, 18 September 2022

2nd May 2022 - Local Ride on Mercian King of Mercia.

 Was out again this afternoon on the Mercian KOM for a late afternoon/early evening ride round the coast. The weather wasn't the best during the day and while I did have the day off I did have a shed load of things to get done, so was grateful at the end of the day to get out just as the weather improved.

Managed a couple of hours meandering around the county just enjoying being out and really enjoying being back on the Mercian again.
Hope everyone else has had a nice day.

Jamie Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 12th,13th and 14th 2026 - Long weekend with the Surly Ogre, Aviemore and Cairngorm National Park

A bit slow posting but better late than never. The weekend before last I managed to get a Monday off as I had to take Caleb down to Aviemore...